для моих пятисот гостей из России: благодарим Вас за посещение. Как ты мог подумать, что мне действительно нравится обода работу мечтательная русских парней с большими толстыми режиссерский петухи?
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Sunday, June 9, 2013
impressions, doings, and observations........a list:
- after work Saturday morning, i stopped at the P.O. for some postal lurv and i had lots of postal lurv. some stuff from Amazon.com (of course) and some thing that for a moment reduced me to being an 11 year old Japanese school-girl SQUEEEEEE!!!!-ing her head off.........WASHI tape!
- picked up the new Johnny Cash commemorative stamp:
- i've decided there is no graceful way to tell a co-worker that s/he is a waste of carbon and space. if only this poor soul would expend 1/10th the energy invested in looking busy in real work......productivity around here would be astronomical.
- 3 teaching posts have come open and i am more than a little tempted. sadly, even the prospects of torturing undergrads cannot justify the pay cut. *sigh* i am telling myself i don't need the daily struggle with the willfully ignorant and unprepared.
- it's a good thing i don't invest much in "signs and omens". on my way to work, i was driving on the interstate and a snake came flying over in front of my car.....i thought, "what the fuck!??!?" and, "oh shit, i'ma goin' back to the house!!" the snake was in the claws of a large red-tailed hawk that flew over just ahead of my car.. there ARE snakes that can glide. fortunately, they are restricted to Malaysia and thereabouts.
Saturday, May 25, 2013
"Gay activists dive-bombing other gays who express an opinion that doesn't lean toward their agenda means that within the gay world we are living in a very simplistic place. A barbed observational opinion tweeted by a gay man about gay men in Hollywood—and not directed at anyone—becomes, in the world of GLAAD, hate-speech. When a community prides itself on its differences and uniqueness and bans the gay man because of the way the gay man expresses himself—then a corporate PC fascism has been put into play that needs to be seriously reconsidered by the LGBT community. This is a problem: If you are a gay man who is not The Gay Man as Magical Elf, then you run the risk of being ostracized by the elite gay community. An organization holding an awards ceremony that they think represents all gays and also feels that they can choose which gays can and cannot be a member of the party is, on the face of it, ridiculous. The fact remains that if you aren't presenting yourself as a happy homosexual promoting healthy mainstream gay values and pimping for GLAAD, then you're somehow defaming The Cause."
found here, southern4life.blogspot.com.
Ellis is someone I often find strangely cringe-worthy and his books were part of my formative years as a wild baby fag BUT i really didn't like them much. still, he has a point...............
you can read the full article, here.
Friday, May 17, 2013
i had a dream when i was very young that was something like this:
from Oinio: Gazans hungry for a taste of the outside world are tunneling for some KFC.